October 19, 2009
I <3 NY
So this past weekend I flew out to New York to interview with the head photographer at Atlantic Records about interning there and long story short I got the job :D But the cool thing is that this isnt a coffee and donuts internship. I will be shooting for Atlantic and assisting on larger shoots. I am really excited about this because I will be making so many important contacts and hopefully improving my work as well. I want to say thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point in my career because I could never have done it with out yall. Also, I wanted to say thanks to chris phelps (www.chrisphelps.com) for helping get the job and letting me crash at his place and most importantly not getting extremely lost in the city! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are all really cool! I wish I was better at landscape stuff!
ReplyDelete