June 4, 2009

From the Iphone

So today Chris and I went driving around Dallas trying to find some locations to shoot a band next weekend and didn't really have a whole lot of luck. Here are a couple images from our exciting day driving around and around.
We tried doing something at the Trinity river basin but they make it impossibly hard to get there and really didn't think it would be fun carrying a couple 7b profoto packs over there.. so that plan failed.. Just a random picture from south Dallas.
Reunion Arena... the place where I graduated and where the Mavericks used to play before the AA center was built is currently being torn down.. weird.. I went there for my first Mavs and Stars game.. A lot of sentimental value there..
oh and the other day before I left to go to my girlfriends grandmothers birthday thing a guy ran into me. I was driving down her street and this guy turns on turn her street (the street I was on) and ran directly into me.. it figures.. I haven't gone even a month with something not being wrong with my car.. oh well at least I get a rental car now!

No comments:

Post a Comment