to be that young and that talented at such a young age.. ugh! i would kill for that much talent! wow, it sounds like I'm old.. I'm 20.. hes like 18? but yeah, he has worked published EVERYWHERE! he did the effing twilight pictures! I mean i HATE twilight and i mean HATE. But that's a pretty impressive thing to say.. well you be the judge, here is some of the kids work...





... as for me I just booked two photo shoots, one with my good friends Page 9 and a musician by the name of Zac Seif. Im really pretty excited about both of them because I haven't really gotten to do a photo shoot in quite some time! I MISS SHOOTING! Lately I have been more into film and I just baught an old polaroid colorpack II camera that shoots the newer fuji FP100C.

I'm hoping to shoot a lot of that. I want to go up to Nebraska where I have a bunch of family and shoot Nebraska City.. its pretty much the ideal old town that resembles the 1950's its amazing! I hope I can do that. I will also be going up to St.Louis & the Lake of the Ozarks this summer for sure so I plan to get some pretty amazing pictures from that trip. I am also assisting my freind Chris Phelps [www.chrisphelps.com] quite a bit. Hes a pretty badass photographer.. you should check him out.. but hire me! hahaSean.
No comments:
Post a Comment